INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Each time you visit our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on any of the following sites www.bellahaironline.co.uk and bellahaironline.com or by signing up to our Newsletter, corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information you provide to us may be used for the following:
– To provide you with and ensure the quality of the sites and to analyse the use of the sites in order to help guide improvements;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
– To notify you about changes to our service;
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
– To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions, by telephone, email, SMS and post. You can unsubscribe to or amend preferences anytime via the sites, unsubscribe option on emails or you can email us directly at email@example.com
THIRD PARTY USE OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties which include:
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
– Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of making a purchase with us.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Bella Hair or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Whilst Bella Hair takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to the following:
– The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you;
– The right to be provided with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
– The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you free of charge;
– The right to ask to be forgotten and to object of any future use of information that we have of you.
– You can also exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org